e-Learning: Professionell Feedback geben
Feedback as a superpower – master the art of constructive feedback!
You know the moment: you want to give your team feedback, but how do you do it properly? Discover the transformative power of the “Johari window” in this e-learning! Go deeper than mere praise or criticism and experience how you can use the “blind spot” in perception for effective communication. Because feedback is not just a gift, it is a tool for activating hidden potential in the team!
For team leaders, prospective bosses or specialists with management tasks – for all those who not only want to lead their team, but also move it forward!
Leadership, feedback, motivation
Total duration: 60 minutes
For more information on booking options for e-learning courses, please contact us.
Competencies that are developed
- A team that listens to your words
- Masters in giving and receiving feedback
- Assessor of great moments and stumbling blocks
- Motivational genius
- Supporter of the company's own talents
Learning objectives of e-learning
- How feedback becomes the magic word in team development
- "Johari window": Holding the key to decoding self-image and external image in your hand
- Critical feedback as an opportunity, not a threat
- Cheers to positive feedback: How to promote sustainable growth in a team
Methods in e-learning
- Moderated videos
- Learning questions
- Real-world exercises
- Interactive elements
- Transfer tasks
- Key messages and
- knowledge quiz