New to the leadership role
e-Learning: New to the leadership role
Are you just entering the world of leadership? Our interactive e-learning “New to the leadership role” is your ticket to leadership success! Say goodbye to outdated leadership myths and equip yourself with modern skills for results management, process management and effective team leadership. Learn to manage conflicts of expectations like a pro and discover your own strengths and weaknesses as a leader. It’s time to lead!
Junior managers; professionals who are new to the management role
Leadership, leading teams
Total duration: 50 minutes
For more information on booking options for e-learning courses, please contact us.
Competencies that are developed
- Be a role model: Walk the Talk!
- Willing to learn: Progress instead of perfection.
- Self-reflection: Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Continuous improvement: Stagnation is not an option.
- Leadership: From specialist to leader.
Learning objectives of the e-learning
- Navigate between specialist and management roles.
- Recognize your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Master the art of managing expectations.
- Debunk common leadership myths.
- Implement strategic leadership measures.
Methods in e-learning
- Moderated videos
- Learning questions
- Real-world exercises
- Interactive elements
- Transfer tasks
- Key messages and
- knowledge quiz