Identifying needs in the sales talk
A good needs analysis is the basis for every sales talk. In order to identify needs, knowledge of a variety of questioning techniques is important. This is exactly where the webinar comes in. The focus is on the so-called PPF method – easy to learn and extremely effective for any kind of sales talk. Questions to the customer concerning the present are followed by questions about the past, and then questions about the future are used to further specify the need.
Sales people; Key-Account people; Inside sales staff; Key account managers
Competences which will be developed
- Analyse the situation
- Acting in a customer-oriented way
- Identify needs
- Acting prudently
- Get to know the needs assessment as a basic step in the sales process
- Apply the GVZ method for targeted needs assessment
- Know the essential types of questions and use them in assessing needs
- Developing an individual, practice-oriented concept for needs assessment
Our webinars are structured in thematic stations and 100% interactive. Besides short impulses from the trainers, the trainers guide the participants through the stations and work on concrete topics of the participants. Involvement and empowerment are the basis of our webinars.