Motivating employees individually
New Leadership, what has changed for managers? What are your responsibilities in times of New Work, hybrid work formats, increasingly agile structures? The reality in companies and in leadership is shaped by temporary team compositions, leadership roles, partly without disciplinary power, and people who want to work with each other instead of among themselves. Regardless of which role you are in, it is your job to make collaboration motivating and thus create the conditions for best performance. Based on current motivational research, understand how to attract employees to tasks. Also understand which motive activates your counterpart and what individual level of challenge you set in order to get the results that move you forward together.
Ziele und Zielgruppe
Managers who want to increase the motivation of their employee:s and align their own leadership actions with the latest findings in motivation research.
The aim of the seminar is to give you a condensed overview of current and important findings in positive motivation psychology and to increase your motivational power in the relationship with your employees. In addition, you will learn how to strengthen and sustain your employees‘ sense of purpose, flexibility, holistic thinking and sense of responsibility.
Seminars and Webinars in English Jetzt Buchen
What do we need to lead in a motivating way?
A new mindset – how one’s own behaviour influences the actions of employees
- Psychological security as a foundation
- Recognising effects and correlations and creating positive effects in a targeted way
- Preventing demotivation, avoiding pitfalls and faux pas
Insights from motivational psychology
- Current findings from neurobiological and psychological research for more emotionally intelligent leadership action
- Important factors that determine motivation: What sustainably moves, drives, motivates and leads people
- Securing and maintaining commitment and performance
The lever for motivating leadership – motive structures!
- Learning to understand basic motives and driving factors
- Identifying individual motivation and leading according to personality
- Recognising the effects of over/under-challenge
- Limits of motivational power as a leader
How can I lead in a motivating way as a leader in everyday life?
- Relationship between expectations and performance – the power of small steps
- Enable people to think for themselves, promote readiness, build personal responsibility
- Discussions at eye level: motivate instead of unsettle
Our seminars are primarily workshops in which we work together on topics station by station. We think interactively, develop our seminars in a modular way and give participants an orientation for the joint work right at the beginning. From opening to closing, we create spaces for experience and learning and apply the best method for each action in order to better reflect on and optimise personal habits and behaviour. In the dialogue with a qualified coach, solution strategies are developed, experiences and experiences are questioned and made conscious.
Involvement and empowerment of the participants is what makes our seminars special.