Negotiating is not magic but an skill that can be learned. The foundation for successful negotiation is laid in the preparation. In the webinar, participants will therefore learn about important aspects of preparation, such as the BATNA- „Best Alternative To A Negotiated Agreement“. When this alternative is defined, we have laid a foundation for a good negotiating position. The next keystone is the ZOPA – „the Zone Of Possible Agreements“. This defines the maximum and minimum goals in advance of the negotiation. Participants will learn to define both BATNA and ZOPA and, building on this, to design the offer phase and finally the negotiation phase. The webinar also focuses on how to deal with aggressive negotiators. And participants will learn how to get out of difficult negotiating situations.
Employees who conduct negotiations with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Think entrepreneurially
- Strengthening negotiating power
- Negotiating for results
- Showing confidence
- Conduct negotiations in a cooperative style
- Achieve the best possible negotiation outcome through structured preparation
- Learn the „technique“ of negotiating
- Develop an optimal negotiation strategy
- Know the prerequisites for win-win results
- Know and apply the most important questioning and argumentation strategies
- Dealing confidently with difficult situations and resistance
Our webinars are structured in thematic stations and 100% interactive. Besides short impulses from the trainers, the trainers guide the participants through the stations and work on concrete topics of the participants. Involvement and empowerment are the basis of our webinars.